The college follows the regulation prepared by A. H. S. E. C. and Gauhati University being in force from time to time in respect of the concerning course.
- Application for admission into the college should be made in prescribed application form issued by the college office in payment of ₹ 50 only.
- Admission form enclosed be completed and submitted within prescribed time along with the following&emdash;
- Attached copies of all certificates and marksheets.
- Character certificate from the Head of the institution attended last.
- H. S. L. C. Admit Card for verificaton of age.
- Certificate for S. C./S. T./O. B. C./M. O. B. C./P. H.
- Gap certificate from a competent authority, if any.
- Two passport sized photographs.
- The students admitted to the college must be abide by all rules and regulations as prescribed by the college authorities.
- A student shall be subject to disciplinary action if he/she is found to be disobedient or indecent in his/her behavior with the teachers and the college authorities.
- Student socities and associations shall be subjected to subject to such rules and regulations as the college administration may prescribe from time to time.
- No notice or leaflet can be displayed anywhere in the college premises without the approval of the college authority.
- Academic session will start as per academic calendar prescribed by the competent authorities.
- Wearing of college uniform is compulsory during college hours on all working days including the days of College Week, meetings, seminars and examinations.
- Students mus appear in all unit tests, selection text examinations, sessional examinations conducted by the college. Participation in seminars is also compulsory.
- Results of defaulters on account of college, hostel, N. S. S., sports, students' association and library matters will be kept withheld.
- All powers of maintenance of discipline are vested with the Head of the institution and his/her decision shall be final in all such matters.
- 75% attendance in class is compulsory.
Important Dates & Information*
|Date of Issuance of Admission Form (H. S. & T. D. C.)||From 3 June 2015|
|Date of Form Submission||5-12 June 2015 (Year 1, H. S.)|
8-15 June 2015 (Sem. 1, T. D. C.)
|Date of Admission in Year 1, H. S.||15-16 June 2015|
|Date of Admission in Sem. 1, T. D. C.||18-19 June 2015|
* Valid for academic year 2015-16.
- Selection of candidates for admission into both H. S. & T. D. C. programs will be strictly on merit basis.
- Reservation rules also be follwed as per State Government rules.
Students seeking admission into Sem. 1, T. D. C. with major in any subject who is economically poor but has scored 75% or above marks in the last H. S. Final Examination will be provided free admission under the aegis of Teachers' Unit, North Kamrup College, sponsored by Mr. D. K. Lahkar, Head of the Department, Department of Political Science.